Sunday, September 20, 2009

Untitled

sndandvnfv i feel emo today. VERY emo. [but im not emo] grr..

I dont know why recently Eva has been ignoring me. What did i do? i donno lahhhh. we were still okay befor the mid-year holidays.

everytime she ignores me i feel like crying.but i keep holding back my tears. i would say 'im a big girl now. not like what i used to be. a crybaby'[<- yesh i am believe it or not]. For me, the worst feeling in the world next to being backstabbed[i biasa with that edi -.-] is the feeling of losing a friend or ignored by someone you care. I have experienced this many times before. over and over. its painful. it is true that friends come and go. i always wondered. what the fuck is wrong with me. im such a useless tard. im always refered as annoying, hot-tempered. even by my family. they call me useless, good-for-nothing. i want to change that. i never truly had a best friend. i wonder if i can find any one..one day.


the meaning of Plastered Smiles also refer to fake smile.


stop the emo-ness. /slap self

__________________________________________________________________

EH EH YOU ALL! come to TAF lahhh. Q_Q why all go Anicom onli ;_;

Venue : Taylors subang jaya MAIN CAMPUS (Multi-purpose hall)
Date : 26th of SEPTEMBER
Time : 11am -4pm
more info pls visit > http://taf.myajito.com/home.htm

i will be waitering on that day @ Cosplay Cafe.
i donno who to cosplay as -_- [must be guy lol]


SUPPORT US/THEM Q_Q

i wanna see you all again. i muss you all too much ;_;
aki, xan, beat, feli, moco, tian, all joo pplz.

lots of event on that day.
unfortunately on that day, the night one i can’t go. i wanna wear KIMONO DAMMIT.
i have to go for my birthday dinner. [WHY CANT THEY DO IT ON MY BRO'S BDAY <-25th] GRRRRR. i know what i want for my bday ~


the wig money i shall bank in tmrw~ all have paid. woot~ hope our cosplay will be osm on CF~
[except mine] /stabbed for low self esteem.*




-
how could this happen me
i've made my mistake
got no where to run
life goes on
and im fading away
im sick of this like
i just wanna scream 'how could this happen to me.'

Everybody's screamin'
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slippin' off the edge
I'm hangin' by a thread
I wanna start this over again

-SP~