Wednesday, July 1, 2009

studystudystudyplz.

YAY. my mom din kill me :D
she say i need to work up on Sejarah and Maths. which i failed. Maths. orz

lalalalalala~

i still hunting for the cosplay pic
oTL
we weren't that noticed during Animangaki due to our casual costume .
but some ppl [ khr fans :D] noticed us
some noticed my tiny horns too. XD
they liked to touch my horns XD;;
haha. must. make. better. HORNS.
coz i made it from my t-shirt XD.
and its yelllow. and my horns are crooked.
im pausing cosplays for now. must RESIST. T____T hv to study >,< THAT LAPTOP!
hope to get the piccas from Moco anytime soon.
Moco mama is scary during animangaki .. UWAAAA~ ._.



i wanna do more cosplays. but it must suit.

Some RANTS
i mean WHATs THE BIG IDEA of cosplaying such difficult and not to mention THE COSPLAYS YOU DON’T SUIT if you are just a beginner ? -_-
i already influenced 3 ppls to cosplay in my schl which i doono how. orz. oh well.
one of them wants to do Mukuro.
one more Bianchi. [she suits bianchi bt if she does it she can torture me >_<;;]
and other one. .. i dont wana talk bout her. i hate her too much. >:

GAH I DOWANNA TALK BOUT HER.
she already taken away many things from me. my friends especially.

this 3 years has been really bad for me. try not to make it worse. COPYCAT